CSGW seeks passionate individuals to teach Cantonese, Chinese culture, arts, history, and heritage.
- Able to work with children ranging from 4 to 12 years old.
- No education degree or prior teaching experience is required.
- Training and/or job shadowing is provided.
- This is a paid position.
- Read and write traditional Chinese characters and speak Cantonese
- Speak English well enough to communicate with non-Cantonese proficient students
- Teach CSGW-provide curriculum
- Create reinforcing or supplementary activities as necessary
Time Commitments (minimum):
- 16 x 2.5 hours per semester
- 4 staff meetings
If you are interested in being a CSGW teacher or substitute, please email email@example.com